- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver For Windows Vista Download
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Driver
- Realtek Pcie Gbe Family Controller Driver Windows Vista 64 Bit
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Download Windows Vista
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Windows 7
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver For Windows Vista 64
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver For Windows Vista 10
Scan performed on 4/25/2017, Computer: LG S1-P655R1 - Windows 7 64 bit
Outdated or Corrupted drivers:8/21
Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Driver This package provides the driver for Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller and is supported on Inspiron 20 model 3043 that are running the following Windows Operating Systems: Windows 8.1. Sep 20, 2017 - Get the latest drivers for your Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller. Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/10 Version 10.021 Full Specs.
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver For Windows Vista Download
|Device/Driver||Status||Status Description||Updated By Scanner|
|Intel(R) QuickPath Architecture Generic Non-Core Registers - 2C52||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Mice And Touchpads|
|Logitech HID-compliant muis||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A67||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Logitech Logitech QuickCam Zoom||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Sound Cards And Media Devices|
|AMD ATI High Definition Audio Device||Up To Date and Functioning|
|YUAN High-Tech Development T507 TV Tuner Card||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Intel(R) Centrino(R) WiMAX 6250||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Microsoft HID Keyboard||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Hard Disk Controller|
|VIA VIA Bus Master IDE Controller||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Nokia Nokia USB LCIF||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Texas Instruments Texas Instruments PCI-4520 CardBus Controller||Up To Date and Functioning|
|AuthenTec Biometric Coprocessor||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Microsoft HID-compliant apparaat||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Realtek Semiconduct Realtek PCIE CardReader||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Point Grey Research Texas Instruments OHCI-kompatibel IEEE 1394-vertskontroller||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Cameras, Webcams And Scanners|
|Sonix USB Video Device||Up To Date and Functioning|
|NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Microsoft USB Human Interface Device||Up To Date and Functioning|
|MediaTek MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM51)||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
|Sony Digital Flat Panel (1024x768)||Up To Date and Functioning|
|Mobile Phones And Portable Devices|
|Acer NOKIA||Corrupted By Realtek Usb Fe Family Controller|
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Driver
Realtek Pcie Gbe Family Controller Driver Windows Vista 64 Bit
Thank you for visiting Windows Vista Forums.
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Download Windows Vista
Realtek Pcie GBE Family Controller is a driver that’s installed on your computer. To uninstall it successfully you can try the following Methods.
Method 1: Uninstall the driver from Device manager.
1. Click Start, type device manager and click Device Manager from the list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
2. In Device Manager list, look for the item you want to uninstall, select the item, right click on it and click Uninstall.
3. Once the driver is uninstalled, restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
NOTE: Uninstalling the drivers from the computer will result in malfunctioning of the appropriate device or may not work correctly.
Method 2: If the driver is not listed in the Device Manager list, then uninstall the driver from Programs and Features list as some drivers get installed on the computer and are listed in the Programs and Features list. To do this, follow these steps.
1. Click Start, type programs, click Programs and Features from the list.
2. Look for the driver in the Programs and Features list and uninstall it.
3. Restart the computer once the driver is uninstalled successfully.
Method 3: If the above two methods fail, then try to restore the computer to an earlier time when it was installed on the computer. To do this, follow these steps.
1. Click Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click System Restore.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Choose the correct date when the system was working fine and then follow the instructions on the wizard.
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Windows 7
For your reference, I’m adding a link that talks about System Restore.
Tips for fixing common driver problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Tips-for-fixing-common-driver-problems
Hope this information is helpful.
All the best!
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver For Windows Vista 64
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver For Windows Vista 10
Thanks and Regards:
Syed V - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.