Free Download Genuine Iso File For Windows 81 free download genuine iso file for windows 81 Feb 21, 2017 Windows 8.1 Pro ISO 32/64 bit free. download full trial version highly compressed single click direct google drive link. Download Windows 8.1 with Update 2 Retail and OEM.iso. In the vast majority of cases the “Professional Edition” is “Windows 8.1 Pro”. If your system has this sticker. Part 5: English File Sizes. The English 64 Bit UK.isos I downloaded were the following size. Windows 8.1 with bing iso (32/64).
- Microsoft Windows 81 Professional 32/64-bit Iso Download Free
- Microsoft Windows 81 Professional 32/64-bit Iso Download Pc
- Microsoft Windows 81 Professional 32/64-bit Iso Download Torrent
What is it?
Microsoft has announced an update of Windows 8 to 8.1 in which the most notable novelty is the addition of the start button.
This update is going to be free. Microsoft is already distributing an ISO version of the Preview for all Windows Vista and 7 users who want to try it without losing the dual boot.
Windows 8.1 ISO update includes new features which significantly increase the overall user experience. The ISO data files are for more complex users who need additional options for gaming and streaming. MS Windows 8.1 iso is part of Microsoft Windows 8’s support life-cycle and putting in 8.1 iso upgrade was compulsory to maintain usage and updates. Windows 8.1 ISO download you will probably find on torrent sites can be a serious threat to your PC as they may contain Trojans, spyware. It has amazing features like the inclusion of new taskbar, split display screen into 3 different displays working simultaneously. Still, there is room for performance accessories, which is kept up to date as well with this release.
A user-friendly interface will get support for laO files are for expert users who need test touchscreen devices. A fresh look for start menu is provided such that it can provide a regular look in touch display and simple displays as well. The major benefit of this edition is security with a Windows Defender with all the required Security features. Microsoft released Windows 8.1 ISO that can be downloaded from the link given below. The additional options for deploying the modified operating-system on another Personal computer, the partitioning, or to run in an Online Machine.
What are the new features?
The update is not based primarily on the start button but the differences, compared to version 8.0, are very remarkable. The main functions added to the system are as follows:
- Start button: The update will bring the classic Windows start menu but will link to the application panel. It is not the menu as we know it.
- Internet Explorer 11: By default, it will come with Internet Explorer 11.
- New apps from Windows Store and Sky Drive.
- Outlook 2013 will be available by default in 8.1.
- Calculator and alarm will be available by default without having to download anything.
- It will allow you to uninstall several applications at once. It will also allow you to uninstall applications on multiple devices at once through the internet.
- Added options to shut down and restart the system by pressing the Win + X combination on the keyboard.
- More sizes for tiles: One small and one extra-long just like Windows Phone 8.
- New functions in Windows lock window.
- Allows you to set the desktop background as the background of the home screen.
- A defender will now monitor the entire network operation.
- Synchronize IE tabs with multiple PCs.
- A button to view all applications on the Home screen, plus additional touch gestures such as access to all applications.
- The ability to synchronize more configurations between devices, including Home screen settings, Bluetooth keyboard, and Mouse settings.
- Expansion of PC Configuration to include more previously exclusive options of the Control Panel.
How to get Windows 8.1 as an ISO file?
Nowadays, Windows computers are usually delivered without an installation medium. For all those who want to install or re-install, Microsoft also provides its current operating system as an ISO file for download. This allows multiple computers to be updated without having to download the updates for each computer individually.
First, the Media Creation Tool must be downloaded and run under an administrator account. The system language can now be selected for startup.
Next, select the Windows edition. Here, you can choose between the standard and pro variants.
In order to complete the first step, the architecture has to be chosen. Whether the 32 or 64-bit version should be downloaded depends on the processor used.
In the next step, you determine whether the installation files are copied directly to a USB stick or the program should store an ISO file on the hard disk. The selected disk must provide at least 4 GB of space.
If the USB stick is selected as the memory destination, the selection of the target drive is made in the next dialog box. The program gives a warning that all files stored on the stick will be deleted.
When selecting an ISO file, the storage path can be defined in the next step. The Media Creation Tool now starts automatically with the download of the selected Windows version and then transfers the ISO file to the selected media.
Those are all of the steps you to follow. Now all that is left to do is the actual installation.
How to mount and use an ISO image file in Windows 8.1?
Currently, the image files with the ISO extension are widely used on the internet. They are as their name indicates images or complete and exact copies of physical disks. They are widely used to replicate the contents of installation disks, but also for any other purpose.
ISO images abound for different installation, recovery, startup, etc. disks. You can use them to burn a CD or DVD with them, but also extract their contents. Recent versions of Windows allow you to open or mount them without having to use any additional software.
When mounting an ISO file Windows assigns it a virtual drive letter, i.e. it looks as if you have inserted a disk into a CD or DVD drive.
How to do it?
In the previously available version you currently have installed, right-clicking an ISO file is the option: “Mount”.
In the update, it does not appear, it is necessary to choose: “Open with” and select: “Windows Explorer”. It’s all, that simple.
Open the browser or My Computer and you will see the content in the new drive.
When you want to do without the new image give a right click on its icon in the browser and select: “Eject” as if it were a physical disk.
It doesn’t require installing any other additional programs for this task.
Following are some pros of the update
- It is free offered by Microsoft
- SkyDrive tightly integrated
- Customization options added
These are some cons which are also very crucial to know
- It has been reported that the start button is not fully functional
- Upgrading from preview can be troublesome
- If you are planning to use ISO for Preview installation, you will not be able to uninstall it. If you want to reply to an earlier operating system, you need to reinstall it using installation media or recovery.
- While using Windows 8 on the computer system, if you don’t have any recovery media, you can also create a USB recovery drive.
- If the system has Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 7 and if it doesn’t have any recovery media, you can run the software which is provided by the computer manufacturer to break away the recovery media from the disk in the computer.
Microsoft Windows 81 Professional 32/64-bit Iso Download Free
If you are using Windows 8.1 iso and facing any issues related to its operation, it is advisable that you should switch to Windows 8.1 as in this new version, it has been rectified numbers of issues. 8.1 is the new step in the right direction.
Windows 8.1 Pro iso full version free download
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit Full Version latest download from my website profullcrack. it is an upgrade from the original Windows 8 version of OS. It was first shown to the public as a beta version in 2013 and it was released later that same year in August. Upgrading from Windows 8 was free of charge for users that had the same version “Pro” previously installed.
The overall interface and interactivity with the program have changed starting with Windows 8. Because 8.1 was considered an update the support was kept and the lifecycle was continued, this included SP (service packs) and patches.
The changes are massive as the entire “face” of the OS was redesigned and it was somehow related to tablets as far as tabs and access are concerned.
Features and improvements
Windows presented a plethora of changes and updates for Windows 8, these are all available for the 8.1 version and will change the way we use and engage with the OS:
- Faster startup with the help of UEFI integration
- A “hybrid boot” mode that allows for the kernel to hibernate
- Native support for USB 3.0
- Advanced HDD 4KB format support
- Support for near field communication that translates into a better communication between devices
- Windows store
- A ribbon was now in place of the command bar and Windows Explorer became File Explorer
- An easier way of viewing the tabs of Task Manager was developed, it could allow for a “bird’s eye view” of objects that are hosted
- The infamous “Blue screen of death” was updated, it featured a modern view of issues and a new troubleshooting area
A truly upgraded version
Windows 8.1 Pro 32 & 64 bit is not just another version of the same operating system, it really brings improvements to the table and it deals with some of the issues its predecessor had. There is a total of 5 versions of Windows 8.1.
The one we are interested in brought up new and desirable features.
Start screen enhancements
- All app view
- Colored tiles
- New sizes for tiles
- New backgrounds
- App snapping system can hold up to four apps
- Swipe up for camera
- Improved autocomplete mechanism for on-screen keyboard
Start button & others
- The start button was restored to the taskbar
- Shutdown and sign-out are present in the Quick Links
- A tutorial is available for a better learning of the interface
Microsoft Windows 81 Professional 32/64-bit Iso Download Pc
- Improved integration with the Windows Store and the desktop environment when a mouse is in use
These are only available for the “Pro” version, not taking into consideration Enterprise, this version has it all.
- File encryption – Bit Locker
- Hyper-V support
- Windows Media Center
- Corporate domain network access
Why go for a 64-bit version?
The 64-bit version can manage a bigger memory and yes, we are talking about RAM. A 32-bit software will only handle 4 GB of RAM, and you can only use 3.5 of it. Bigger programs require more RAM, when they do not have it they will take up hard disk space, this, in turn, will make the computer run slower and nowadays this has become unacceptable.
Security is a big issue for 32-bit applications, when using the 64-bit software you will mostly deal with Microsoft approved drivers. This is a must as damaging software will always be a threat for any computer.
You can always run 32-bit applications and software on a 64-bit machine, the reverse is not applicable. Sticking to a 64-bit architecture and applications is the thing to do, there are virtually has no downsides.
These are the recommended specifications:
Microsoft Windows 81 Professional 32/64-bit Iso Download Torrent
- Processor – x64 architecture with SLAT for Hyper-V support
- Memory (RAM) – 4 GB
- Graphics card – DirectX 10 graphic support device
- Display – 1024×768 HD capabilities
- Hard disk – 20 GB
A power tool like Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit is a must for anybody who wants to get things done because that is what it does. The change from Windows 7 may be a little abrupt but it does come with a lot of new and exciting ideas and features. The interface looks great and the overall interaction is much easier. Using and customizing it is a “walk in the park” and along with the tools, it offers it really is a solid choice.