- How To Download Games On Your Wii U
- How To Download Games Pc
- How To Download Games Mp5
- How To Download Wii U Games To Sd Card
- How To Download Games For Wii Usb Loader
- Wii U Roms Cemu. If you are the fan of video games especially the Nintendo Wii U and want to play their games on your computers or laptop devices for free than is perhaps the best app available in the market to provide you with the particular service. It is an app mostly designed to run Nintendo games, and it is very easy to use.Now you can consider the system more than just once.
- Want to play GameCube games, but all you have is a Wii U? With Nintendont, you. You may also be a able to download an image of a game you own without.
Wii U USB Helper is an application used to download Wii U games. But in its development, the Wii U USB helper can download 3DS games too. Including the game updates and its DLC.
Publisher:Publisher Listed Programs
Release Date: 2018-04-19
Submit Date: 2018-04-19
OS: Windows 8/10
Reviewed on March 05, 2018
Many gamers who play with Nintendo 3DS or Wii U games usually seek ways to create a back up the easiest way possible. If you consider yourself an avid gamer and you are looking for a way to quickly and easily back up your favorite 3DS and Wii U games, then the Wii U USB Helper will definitely benefit you.
Developed by Hikari06 with hosting provided by Willzor, Wii U USB Helper is a free managing tool that will help you back up and manage 3DS and Wii U games. The Windows edition of the Wii U USB Helper is compatible with only the following video game emulators: Citra, CEMU, Visual Boy Advance 2, Project 64, deMUme, and Dolphin.
Features and Functions of the Wii U USB Helper
Wii U USB has several features that make it very convenient to use for gamers:
- It is easy to set up on your PC. Once you download it, you will have to choose a folder to install it to. They highly recommend that you do not store the games on the program files folders. The recommendation is to create a folder in your C: or D: drive, which we did in our case.
- In order to download both the Wii U and 3DS games, all you need to do in order for it to work is to input both URLs. This is the recommended method, however, there is a second alternate method that will require you to use your own archive and create a RAR archive. However, this is an out-dated method, and most recent games will not work with this. They require the URL in order to avoid piracy.
- With the Wii U USB Helper, it is faster to download games on your computer compared to a regular 3DS or Wii U. In fact, they claim to be 40X faster.
- You will be able to play Wii U and 3DS games directly on your PC.
- You can install GameCube games on your Wii U and play with them on the GamePad.
- Gamers can view their game library, apply filters, and do an advanced search.
You can easily download the Wii U USB Helper into any Windows or Android devices. Just in case you are worried about the safety and security of your PC, it is certified as 100% clean download, no spyware, no adware, and no viruses. It requires Windows 7, 8, and 10, Vista, XP, or Android.
The Final Verdict
This handy tool allows you to easily to store all your favorite Wii U and 3DS games and play them straight on your PC! The features and functions of the Wii U USB Helper are all beneficial for avid gamers. Downloading this freeware is highly recommended!Store, manage, and play 3DS and Wii U games on your computer.
Download the Android version.
Since I heard that Nintendo is going to release Switch, I decided to purchase a second hand Wii U for my girlfriend to play Zelda games because I thought it would be cheaper and you can hack it easily without modifying its hardware. It was not! LOL
Anyway, I have been working on it for a few days, and I could see that it’s not so difficult to “exploit” it but the information are all over the place (just like PS3 jailbreak), so I create this post which summarizes everything you need to hack your Wii U at ease in one place. I’m still learning on some other areas, as soon as I have nailed them, I will update this post.
Exploit for 5.5.2 is updated at the end. With this one, things are much more simpler and fast now.
First, I know 2 popular ways to play Wii U backup games
- Loadiine GX2
- WUP Installer (highly recommended)
Loadiine is what I knew long before I got the console so I went for it right away. And you will probably see many games stated as “Loadiine ready”, but after trying to play few big games, say Breath of the Wild, I saw that this is not the most efficient way. Because it takes quite a long time to load games which have thousands of files (like around 20k files), so it is extremely slow. Games are stored in SD card, so “yes” for small games and “no” for big games. I am going to show you how to do it as well. There is no way to transfer Loadiine games to NAND and USB, because file structures are different.
How To Download Games On Your Wii U
I read many threads saying that it is better to install games to NAND (internal memory) or USB (flash drive), this is called WUP Installer. But most of them are too long to read and confusing. And thanks to them, I got all the tools and know-how to share with you.
Second, download the tools package here. The package includes:
- Homebrew App Store Launcher: to download many homebrew apps from here, but I would suggest you to download in your computer and put it in SD later.
- Loadiine GX2 launcher: to play Wii U backup games from SD card
- WUP Installer GX2: to install Wii U games to NAND or USB
- CFW Booter: to boot into CFW
- CFW (custom firmware): to play installed games from NAND or USB. This is supposed to be Region Free, but I have only tested with USA.
- Wii U at 5.5.1 FW
- A SD card, FAT32, 64kb clustered size
- An USB – this will be formatted by the console to its format type (so… this USB is DEDICATED to Wii U ONLY)
- Wii U USB Helper (This is a discontinued project, you can follow this work-around)
Fourth, this is the know-how. Please note that you will have to do these steps every time you turn on your console.
- Disable Wii U Auto Update. There are several ways to do this but I only disable the option in Internet menu. You can google other ways.
- Extract the tools package to your SD card’s root. ‘Install’ folder is to store games which will be installed via WUP Installer. ‘Apps’ folder is to store homebrew apps. ‘Games’ folder is to store games which will be played directly from SD card via Loadiine GX2.
- You can download Loadiine Ready games, updates & DLC from many sites (wiiuiso, etc.), and you can also use JNUS Tool to download updates.
- You can download WUP games, updates & DLC via Wii U USB Helper (google titles keys sites and save those URLs for future use).
- Loadiine game’s folder title should include game title and game ID, most uploader had already set it for us so no worries. Put game folders into ‘Games’ folder. For game’s updates, put it into its game’s folder, and always use the latest update (I have never tried DLC, sorry).
- WUP games are to be put into ‘Install’ folder. For updates and DLCs, those folders are also put into ‘Install’ folder but you should pay attention to their folders’ names to avoid having same name.
- Insert SD card and plug USB in the console.
- Open Internet Browser, and go to Loadiine.ovh (You should bookmark the url)
- Select Homebrew Illuminati Launcher from drop-down list and check the box to default-select for next times. Click Submit.
- Let the browser do its thing and it will go to a green screen. If it does not that means the video hang or white screen then you should reset the console or unplug power cable and wait to the red light is complete gone. Try step 8 & 9 again.
- After the green screen, you will be sent back to Wii U Menu, open Internet Browser and access Loadiine.ovh again. You will be taken to Homebrew Launcher.
- Select Loadiine GX2 if you want to play games from SD card. Then choose the game to play, and you can select update version (if any) and DLC. If you want to exit from the game to Wii U Menu, just click Home button, and open Wii Maker (it is Homebrew Launcher until you completely close it), you will be back to Loadiine GX2. Click Home button if you want to go back to main screen of Homebrew Launcher to load other app. You don’t need to continue from here if you don’t use WUP Installer.
- Select CFW Booter, then choose fw.img (just the first time).
- You will see a boot screen of the CFW to know it was booted successfully.
- Redo step 8 to 11.
- Select WUP Installer GX2, and choose what games, updates & DLCs and location to install them.
- After installation is done, exit the homebrew launcher to Wii U Menu, you will see your installed games.
- Start playing!
For Wii games, you can download some from Wii U USB Helper, and install with WUP Installer. And you are required to have a Nunchuck in order to play them.
Okay, my Wii U was updated to 5.5.2 by accident and Loadiine doesn’t have a working exploit yet. So I seeked out for other method and i found this. It is super easy, it can go to Homebrew Launcher offlinE and it is PERMANENT. But you will have to buy a virtual console game from eShop. Just go to this youtube link to see a walkthrough visually. Below are the steps to follow:
1. Buy Brain Age… (it’s a long name), it costs $6.99.
2. Download and install it.
3. Here is the link to download Haxchi files.
4. Download and extract it.
5. Put haxchi folder which is in a “Root” folder to the root of your SD card. The other one is in “wiiu” folder.
How To Download Games Pc
6. Insert the sd card into wiiu.
How To Download Games Mp5
7. Go to this url: http://u.drg.li, and click Exploit.
How To Download Wii U Games To Sd Card
8. When you are HBL, click Haxchi Installer.
9. Select Brain Age game and press A twice.
10. You should see Haxchi app on WiiU menu now, and you just need to click on it to go to HBL. Once you are in there, everything is the same as in 5.5.1. Oh, and you can turn off its wireless connection because Haxchi is an offline exploit.
How To Download Games For Wii Usb Loader
FYI: You still need to get the files of the first method to play game backups, this is just an exploit to let you run CFW.