Watching online videos on smartphones are getting popular these days. While listening to music still stays as one of the most favorite things to do while commuting to work or while killing leisure time. People have started to develop an affinity towards online videos on YouTube and Facebook. However, the only point where they lag out is the data consumption.
- App To Download Facebook Videos On Iphone
- Free Video Downloader On Iphone
- Download Youtube Videos
- Download Facebook Videos On Iphone 7
- Download Facebook Videos On Iphone 5
- Facebook App Download Iphone
YouTube nowadays provides a way using which one can download videos offline while on Wi-Fi and then have a look at it later. But Facebook hasn’t come out with any of such options yet. Well, you can save a video to a list, but would still need an internet connection to buffer the videos.
Jan 20, 2016 - In this detailed tutorial, you will learn about different ways you can download Facebook photos and videos onto your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad. Simply follow the steps below to download facebook videos on iPad or iPhone: First of all, your need to get the Video Downloader software tool from App store. Now launch the app. Go to home from options available on bottom menu. Now you can download videos from News Feed, Public Viral, Friends, Liked Pages and My videos section. Just a clean and easiest way to download Facebook videos on Android phone. Share this trick with your friends and let us know in the comments if you have any other query related to daily tech. This is the best way to Download facebook videos on Android phone and I have tried it and it works like a charm.
We have talked about an app in the past using which you can download the Facebook videos on iPhone, but the app has been pulled off the App Store. Also, the other apps in the Store come with pesky ads and don’t really work.
To download public Facebook video online, you can simply copy the url of the video into a Facebook downloader. But downloading a private Facebook video is more complicated. Whether you want to download public or private Facebook videos, this article will give you the workable ways to download facebook video to computer as easy as possible. How to Download and Save Facebook Videos to your iPhone Step 1: From the App Store, download and install a web browsing app called Browser and File Manager for Documents. Step 2: Open the app once it has been installed on your iPhone.
So today, I will be sharing a new trick using which you can download Facebook videos on your iOS devices. Also the best thing is, you can browse the videos on the official Facebook app which makes it easier to find any videos you are looking for. Let’s have a look.
Downloading Facebook Videos on iOS Devices
The very first thing you will have to do is download an app called MyMedia from the App Store. The app is like a download and file manager using which you can manage your media files on iOS. After the app is installed, open the Facebook app and look for the video you would like to download.
After you play the video, you will be able to see the option to share the video. Tap on the option and select Copy Link. This will copy the direct URL of the video to your iOS clipboard.
Now open the MyMedia app and it will give you a browser. Here, open up a website called savefrom.net and paste the video URL link copied from Facebook app and tap on the button to decode the video link. Depending on the video, you might get the option to choose HD or SD download. Tapping on the option will give you the option to download the video.
Please Note: If savefrom.net is saying that download link is not found, then try downfacebook.com and paste the link there.
The app will then ask you to give a name to the video and start the download. Once the download is finished, you will be able to see the file in the Media tab of the app.
Now you can see the videos directly from the app. Additionally you can choose to save the video to camera roll or share with other apps like WhatsApp and Twitter.Wanna Stop Auto-Playing FB Videos? Then here’s how, on every platform including iPhone.
Watch The Video Tutorial
The videos are downloaded without any limits or watermark and without paying a penny. MyMedia app gives a few ads occasionally, but they sit silently at the bottom of the app and never come in the way. Do let me know if you face any difficulty and I will surely try to help. And while we are talking about videos, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.Read NextHow to Download Any File Type on iPhoneAlso See#Download #iOS apps
Did You Know
Verizon turned down the exclusive rights to sell the first iPhone.
More in iOS
Opera Touch vs Safari Mobile: Is It Worth Switching
We often wish to relax in our free time doing a lot of interesting and exciting things. We either read books or watch interesting videos on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. On a daily basis, innumerable videos get posted on Facebook on a range of topics. They sometimes/most of the time give us the much needed relaxation that we so often wish for from work. Some videos are so interesting that we often wish to save a video from Facebook to iPhone camera roll. This is to enjoy watching those videos when we wish to and have time for it. Here is a quick guide on how to save videos from Facebook on iPhone or iPad and enjoy watching it in our spare time!!
There are different ways of saving videos from Facebook.
- You can either save it directly from the Facebook site/app or else
- You can use various third-party apps which work exclusively for saving videos from Facebook.
- We will briefly describe each method in the following paragraphs.
How To Save Videos from Facebook Posted by Ourselves?
If you wish to save a video which yourself posted on Facebook at some point of time, you can do so in few simple steps.
- Open your Facebook app and go to videos in Photos/Videos section.
- Tap on the video to open it.
- Under the desired video, click “Options”.
- Under the “Options” menu, there will be 2 options given: “Download HD” and “Download SD”. Select any one option according to your preference (If the video was recorded in HD, then it is mandatory for you to select “DownloadHD” option; otherwise select “Download SD” option).
HowTo Save Videos Posted By Other People on Facebook?
In the case of saving videos posted by other, you can do so without using any third-party apps.
- In the Facebook app, find the video you wish to download.
- Right-click on the desired video and from the options visible, select “Show Video URL”.
- When a pop-up window with the video URL appears on your computer screen, press Ctrl+C to copy that URL.
- Now, open a new browser tab and paste the URL.
- Replace “www” with “m” in the URL by editing it. In this sense, the URL should begin with “https;//m.facebook.com/”
- Click Enter on your keyboard to view mobile version of the page.
- Save the video by right-clicking the app. The video will get saved.
Transferring Saved Videos from Computer to iPhone
In order to transfer these saved videos from your computer into your iPhone or iPad, you are required to follow the below mentioned process:
- Before transferring the saved videos from computer to iPhone, make sure to download IOTransfer as it enables easy transfer of a range of videos, movies, etc. on your iPhone.
- Launch the IOTransfer and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a USB cable.
- In the video tab, click on Import option upon which a window will pop-up.
- In the options available, select the video(s) you wish to transfer into your iPhone/iPad.
- The desired video(s) gets imported into your iPhone/iPad which could be found in the Videos app on your iPhone.
How To Save Videos From Facebook Using Third-Party Apps?
App To Download Facebook Videos On Iphone
You can also save videos from Facebook on your iPhone/iPad using third-party apps such as ‘Video Downloader for Facebook’ and ‘Video Downloader Plus’ which could be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Video Downloader for Facebook: This app helps in saving videos from Facebook to ease offline video watching.
Free Video Downloader On Iphone
- After downloading this app, launch the app and tap on ‘Home’ option from the bottom menu.
- From the categories visible on the Home screen such as My Videos, Liked Pages, Friends, Public Viral and News Feed: select any one.
- After selecting any category you wish for, select the Download option.
- In case you wish to see downloaded videos, you can select Downloads tab visible at the bottom of the app alongside other options such as Home, Downloads, Playlists and Settings.
2. Video Downloader Plus: Another app by which you can download/save videos from Facebook into your iPhone/iPad, is by installing Video downloader Plus which is available in Google Play Store.
Download Youtube Videos
- After installation of the app, log in to your Facebook account.
- From the videos visible on the screen (all videos as well as liked videos), tap on the video you wish to download. A pop-up will appear on which such options as Open, Download will appear.
- Select the Download option by which your selected video(s) get downloaded into your iPhone/iPad.
Download Facebook Videos On Iphone 7
Download Facebook Videos On Iphone 5
Facebook App Download Iphone
These are some of the simple yet effective ways in which downloading videos from Facebook has been made faster and simpler. In this way, you can save as many videos as possible from Facebook into your iPhone/iPad and enjoy them in your spare time with your friends and family members!!!